Thursday, February 13, 2014

You're not the boss of me! No, wait. . ..



. . .you are!  I have found a wonderfully inspirational blog called The Monthly Stitch, and I am jumping in in March with the Miss Bossy Patterns challenge!

In this challenge, we choose 3 unused patterns from our stash, and then let the other members vote on which one we use!

I have gone through my fabric stash first, and I've chosen two prints - one a woven and one a knit.  This adds a little extra challenge for me, because, though I do love prints, I'm intimidated about sewing with them.

Here is the knit fabric:

This paisley knit will probably have to be lined.

The knit is thin and I'll either have to line it or make something that would always be worn with a slip (if I even still have one!) or a camisole.

Can't wait to get my patterns selected.  Thanks for stopping by.

/CherylAnn

p.s.  I've never had this much trouble with links and text before, so I'm putting in The Monthly Stitch links here:

Website  --  http://themonthlystitch.wordpress.com/
FB group -- https://www.facebook.com/groups/themonthlystitch/


                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment